About the Role:
We are looking for a Social Media Intern or Junior level to join our growing Communications team. This Social Media Wiz should have a keen eye for detail and the power to create engaging content. You will have an audience-building position and will assist in coordinating online efforts on behalf of ONErpm. You will also assist on institutional efforts online and driving engagement throughout the release cycle of each campaign. The role is focused on all key social media platforms with a high emphasis on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok as well as written content.
- Post scheduled content for @ONErpm on:
- Post scheduled content for @VergeRecords
- Write content for any medium, including:
- Social captions
- blog posts
- Answer comments and direct messages on Social Media
- Post daily Instagram Stories, following social strategy.
- Follow newly signed artists and interact with their social media accounts.
- Curate user generated content – Share content where artists tag us.
- Assist with basic graphic designs for daily content.
- Assist the Social Media Manager with:
- Social Listening and brainstorming seasonal concepts.
- Communicate status of all projects routinely
- Report back on campaign performance, actionable insights and key metrics.
- Tracking social engagement and growth
- Contribute ideas to generate more engagement activity beyond normally scheduled projects